4.5 from 6092 reviews
4.3 from 2682 reviews
4.8 from 2006 reviews
We’re doing our best to help in this difficult time
Two of our 5 values at Aussie are “Be good to people” and “no bullshit”. In the spirit of those, we’ve put together ongoing COVID-19 support, whilst still enabling us to sustain our business.
General Customer Support
All our customer support staff are based in Australia. Some of the team are working from home and others are working in our call centres.
Don’t forget that:
- When queue times are long, you can choose a callback option so you can retain your place in the queue without needing to stay on the phone
- Your MyAussie app or portal offers useful self-help options including setting up payment plans, checking usage, and testing your connection
- You can find working from home tips, home wifi setup tips and more on our website help centre
- Payment plans that can be set up at the touch of a button via the MyAussie app/portal, or via a call to our team
- Downgrade to a lower cost plan at any time with no plan change fee
- Spend controls and other options
Our network capacity
Even during lockdowns, our network is coping just fine. We continue to watch network capacity like a hawk and adjust where necessary.
Don’t forget you can take a look at what our network is doing in your area via our daily bandwidth graphs on our website network centre. The graph will look something like this:
If you’re doing it tough:
If you are on a limited data nbn™ or ADSL plan, we will provide you with unmetered data usage between 6am-6pm during lockdowns.
And don’t forget, we have a range of financial hardship options for residential and business customers, including:
You can also speak to one of our Financial Hardship Officers on 1300 880 905 (or, if you are unable to use the phone, please lodge a ticket via MyAussie).