Try our My Aussie app
Issues with outbound/making calls?
Here’s some helpful tips for outbound calling issues.
- Double check the number you are trying to call:
- Is the phone number valid?
- Are you able to call other phone numbers without an issue?
- Are other people able to call the phone number without an issue?
- Have you successfully called that number before?
- “The person you are calling is currently switched off or out of range” – Usually means the number you are calling does not have coverage, has airplane mode/do not disturb enabled, or their handset is switched off.
- “The number you have called is not connected” – The number is inactive or has been disconnected.
- “The number you have called is unavailable” – The number may be on another call and you should try at a later time.
If you are still having trouble with outbound calls, feel free to call our lovely support team on 1300 880 905.