Try our My Aussie app
Issues with SIM registration?
Here’s some helpful tip for SIM registration issues:
- Make sure your SIM card has been entered into the phone correctly. The gold chip, generally, should be facing the interior of the mobile handset.
- Double check that the SIM card is in the SIM card slot and not in the Micro SD slot.
- Check that your handset is not locked to another provider.
- If your handset is branded by a provider (e.g. Telstra), it’s generally a good indicator that it is locked.
- Getting an error message stating “Invalid SIM”, “SIM unsupported”, or “Network Locked SIM card inserted.”
- If yes, the issue is likely with the handset.
- If no, the issue is likely with the SIM card.
If you are still having trouble with your SIM registration, feel free to call our lovely support team on 1300 880 905.