Try our My Aussie app
What if my nbn™ install goes wrong?
Unfortunately, from time to time, issues outside of our control happen, whether it be weather conditions, which prevent technicians completing work due to OH&S, or technicians not being available to complete your install appointment due to being held up previously, or private reasons.
Normally, you will know before the appointment has had an issue before we get notified by the nbn™co, which is normally sometime after the appointment timeslot
Occasionally we have to reschedule these and it’s totally out of our control, we will reschedule your appointment to the next available appointment in the nbn™co calendar.
Here are a few things you can do,
- Please wait until after your scheduled appointment time (eg after 12pm or after 5pm) to let us know, as we need to await confirmation from the nbn™co, as technicians may be running late.
- Remember a 7am-2pm activation does not require a technician at your house so you will not see the technician
- If you do need to reschedule your appointment please refer to the Email/SMS you would have received previously, if you cannot find this, please call our Australian-based support team on 1300 880 905
- Please be patient, it does normally take nbn™ 48 business hours to reply, and we will endeavour to keep you updated throughout the process as soon as we get any update
- If you are not happy with your install in any way, please do not sign off with the technician and call Aussie broadband support on 1300 880 905