Try our My Aussie app
What should I do before signing up for a new home phone connection?
As of 12/10/2018, Aussie Broadband no longer offers ADSL or Fixed Phone services to new customers.
- We will continue to provide existing ADSL and Fixed Phone services to current customers.
- We will allow existing customers to relocate their current ADSL or Fixed Phone services
- We will allow existing customers who currently have an nbn™ service to relocate to an area where there is no nbn™ and connect ADSL and Fixed phone services.
- New fixed wireless customers who want to keep their fixed phone service are recommended to leave their fixed phone with their current provider.
Before starting the signup process, you will need to have the following details handy:
- The correct address of the premises to which you want to connect the phone service;
- Valid credit card or direct debit details;
- A mobile or other contact number;
- A current valid email address; and
- The last connected number at the premises, if possible. This can be obtained by calling 127 22 123 from a telephone handset at the new premises, providing that the line is still connected.