When my friend signs up,
how much credit do we both get?
You will get
Your friends will get:
$50 credit to their next bill*
*As soon as your friend signs up, the referral credits will automatically appear on both you and your friend’s next monthly broadband bill. Credit amount depends on the service and cost of plan chosen by your friend – the higher the plan cost, the higher the reward.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Share your unique link with a friend or family member
- When a friend signs up via your link, you will both receive credit towards your next broadband bill
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of this program include:
• The dollar value of the benefit is as promoted on our website at the time of referral
• The benefit is in the form of a credit applied against monthly internet fees
• The benefit cannot be redeemed for cash
• The benefit cannot be transferred to another person or party
• New customers signing up can receive a referral credit or a promotional/discount offer, but not both
• This program only applies to residential and small business nbn™ services. It does not apply to any business-grade service.
• There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer
• Credit is applied once your friend’s service becomes active
• You cannot refer yourself for a subsequent account
Aussie Broadband reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to remove your access to this program if you breach our fair and acceptable use policy, or we have otherwise formed the view that you are scamming this program.
Privacy: to participate in this program, existing customers must disclose to their friend their unique account number. Aussie Broadband does not provide existing customers with any information about referral friends, except for the fact that someone you referred has become a customer and that you will, therefore, receive a refer-a-friend credit.
Real reviews we've received from our customers
“The only ISP I’ll ever deal with if I can help it!”
“Actual technical support not script robots.”
“Best Aussie telco hands down.”
“Aussie Broadband are The Best. Seriously.”
“Honestly, don’t bother looking elsewhere.”
“This is what service should be like.”
“Can’t beat the Australian customer service.”
“I never thought I’d love an internet provider.”
“A shining light in the internet field!”
“Best ISP out there.”