4.6 from 5523 reviews
4.4 from 2782 reviews
4.8 from 1754 reviews
Discount rates on our award winning network
Aussie Broadband offers a discount on the internet services provided to non-for-profit organisations and groups. To check your eligibility and the requirements of sponsorship please refer to the sponsorship guidelines
Examples of community groups we sponsor include;
- Emergency services such as Fire Brigades and SES groups
- Sporting Clubs
- Scout groups and events
- Non-for-profit groups and associations
Internet connections offered:
- nbn™ 12/1 with unlimited data for $35 per month (Reviewed Annually)
- nbn™ 25/10 with unlimited data for $45 per month (Reviewed Annually)
- nbn™ 50/20 with unlimited data for $55 per month (Reviewed Annually)
- nbn™ 100/40 with unlimited data for $85 per month (Reviewed Annually)
To see if your group is eligible for a discounted service, click the button to get started.
Frequently asked questions about our sponsored connections
What makes me eligible for a sponsored connection?
If you are a registered charity, non-for-profit or social enterprise, you are eligible for this connection type.
Can I have a sponsored connection on plans other than the ones listed?
Only the plans listed are eligible for the discount
Do you sponsor mobile plans?
We don’t at this stage, however if you have a project or service that might require mobile sim cards, let us know through the Sponsorship email.
How long will my sponsorship last?
We will review any sponsored connection every 12 months. You may be required to reapply at that stage to reconfirm charity status, for example.