Take a step towards higher performance.
Easier integration. Better collaboration.
Modern cloud PBX for traditional call management and PSTN access from Aussie Broadband to pair with your Microsoft phone system.
Eliminating the need for on-premises infrastructure with managed PSTN calling services and Session Border Controllers (SBCs) for you.
Order new phone numbers or keep existing ones with easy number portability available in Australia and New Zealand.
Streamline your comms with state of the art software.
Operator Connect seamlessly integrates Microsoft's robust collaboration tools with telephony features. Transform your head office and home office with a sophisticated and streamlined communications platform.
- Choose from various calling plan options to suit your needs.
- Enjoy concurrent call paths for efficient multitasking.
- Benefit from hosted session border controllers for enhanced security.
- Leverage DIDs (Direct Inward Dialling) for personalised communication.
- Enhance customer service with auto attendants and call queues.
- Ensure business continuity with built-in disaster recovery solutions.
- Stay connected effortlessly with Teams-certified devices ready to use.
Ask our team about the product mix to suit your teams.
Find out more about our enterprise offering.
Find out more about our range of scalable, high performance solutions.Explore our solutions
Make it easier on your users.
Unified user experience
Manage phone calls directly from Microsoft Teams with PSTN access from Aussie Broadband.
Manage your communication tools via one easy collaboration platform.
Simple inbound contact
Sync any device with Microsoft Teams via one number.
Direct peering and integration to Microsoft Teams for a higher quality experience.
Easy deployment and use
Simplify the busy work with centralised deployment through the Teams Admin Centre.
Save on capex
Simplify expenses with a pay per user per month opex model.
Collaborate effectively with Microsoft Teams Operator Connect.
Enter your details below and a member of our team will reach out for an initial chat.