Try our My Aussie app

  • Run service tests & raise support tickets
  • View current outages
  • Check & update your billing details
  • Check your usage; plus so much more

Visit the App Store or Play Store and download our new self-help app today!

Find out more

What if the previous occupant at my new address has not disconnected their service?

It’s unlikely, but if this is the case, we’ll let you know, and you’ll need to provide documentation to prove that you’re moving into the new address. Proof of Occupancy documentation may include:

  • Lease Agreement
  • Rental Agreement (Residential or Commercial Tenancy Agreement)
  • Contract of Sale (must be signed, and include settlement date)
  • Rates Notice
  • Utility Bill, such as Water, Gas or Electricity

For more information on moving house, please refer to our FAQ here.

Still not found what you're looking for?

Our team of experts would love to help you out. Speak to one of our friendly support staff today.

Wish to lodge a complaint? Click here for our online feedback and complaint form, and here for our Complaints Handling Policy.

Your privacy is important to us. For more information, view our privacy policy by clicking here.
Your information will not be shared.